10 Steps of Buying
Statistics show that more than 90% of people who want to buy a business never do. Buying a business is a long, frustrating process, and you really need to want to be your own boss to make it all the way through the process. We’re here to help you make it to your end goal. We recommend the following steps to ensure optimal results.
- Know yourself – what do you want to do? What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Determine the type of business you would like to buy & manage.
- Do general business research on various types of businesses.
- Determine your financial capabilities.
- Have qualified professionals evaluate the information and help you narrow the business selection down.
- Meet the business owner.
- Make an offer based on an expert business valuation and subject to due diligence.
- Final agreement on price & terms.
- Due Diligence.
- Closing the deal.